Thursday, May 03, 2007

At This Moment ...

i FEEL the light ...
perhaps
- oh, just perhaps -
it means i'm emerging
from this darkness?



i'm ok.
i got thru
the hell of hades
... so i feel - today ...
[each day belongs to itself]

how'd i get there?
not sure -
my own, innate mood aberration?
sudden withdrawl?
(yes - i have quit ... my body is sick ... but my mind - its well, and sharp)
menses?
relationship stress?

OMFG
i can hardly believe its thursday
i've lost 2 days to my demons

and now ...
i'm dancing just as fast as i can
to complete a 45 hour course
in 20 hours!

*whew*

photo: deviantART

1 comments:

the.red.mantissa said...

well ... if anyone cares ... i did it! completed that 45 hour course - "database concepts" (really a fancy title for learning how to design a big-ass fancy-schmancy database with some bullshit microsoft [YUCK! I HATE MICROSOFT!] software) - in 15 hours.

now i am tired. i wanted to do laundry ... dig up some weeds ... plant some tomatoes, chives, petunias ... but ... i cannot drag myself off this couch. well, maybe just for a qwik trip to the dollar store ... maybe.

fyi - clean for 5 days. yeaay me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

| Blog Template by http://www.bloggercandy.com/ | Header Image by Arpi |