Thursday, March 26, 2009

Day 1

1. For truth ~ in my marriage :: of my best friend, lover, life partner, and husband :: to myself and in myself.
2. For the beauty of the place in which I live ~ where the sea meets the sky and the mountains :: where I can still see and hear and feel wildlife, despite the large-ness of the city.
3. For my gray hair and wrinkles ~ each of which has a story to tell, a story of evolution - mine :: my existence has carved into each wrinkle and laugh line the accumulation of 10,000 moments of joy, love and learning.
4. For the passion, desire and friendship and deep love that my parents shared, in conceiving me.
5. For the rain, which nurtures the earth and all her beauty.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

| Blog Template by http://www.bloggercandy.com/ | Header Image by Arpi |