Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Day 41

I have a mere 7 pages left to read in New Seeds of Contemplation. Thomas Merton truly had a gift for writing. Reading this book, letting the words just seep into me, brought me such inner peace. And, so, I feel grateful for the gift of Thomas Merton ... and that he shared his gift with the world. I can hardly wait to read another of his works.

I walked to the recycling depot, to return the recyclables for refund. As I stepped outside my door, I had to return inside, to retrieve my umbrella. No sooner had I walked a block or two, the rain stopped. As I left the depot, I noticed a spot of blue sky, and the sun peeking through the clouds. How lovely, and what hope!




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

| Blog Template by http://www.bloggercandy.com/ | Header Image by Arpi |