Saturday, May 09, 2009

I Am Thankful That the Thorms Have Roses

None of those material possessions do anything
to make your life any better....
I know a lot of people who have
a lot of everything, and they're absolutely
the most miserable people in the world.
So it won't do anything for you
unless you're a happy person
and can have peace with yourself.
~ Lenny Kravitz

Some people are always grumbling
because roses have thorns;
I am thankful
that thorns have roses.
~ Alphonse Karr

When I started counting my blessings,
my whole life turned around.
~ Willie Nelson

He is a wise man who does not grieve
for the things which he has not,
but rejoices for those which he has.
~ Epictetus

Blessed are those that can give without remembering
and receive without forgetting.
~ Author Unknown

It is impossible to feel grateful and depressed
in the same moment.
~ Naomi Williams: Body, Mind and Spirit 

Be Thankful ~ A wonderful website



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

| Blog Template by http://www.bloggercandy.com/ | Header Image by Arpi |