Saturday, July 10, 2010

DTES Poppy Garden


DTES Poppy Garden, originally uploaded by anEccentricMagnolia.



Live. Laugh. Love. Cherish and RESPECT your fellow humans. Treasure and love your friends. I experienced the support of two true friends this afternoon. They accompanied me to confront a houseguest who stole things from me while I slept. I got my things back ~ all except for one small trinket. But, that's never the point. She STOLE from me WHILE I SLEPT! Grrrrrr. That's pretty low, shows a lot of desperation, and a psyche in need of repair. I feel quite proud of myself for doing what I needed doing. I try to see the golden good in everyone I come across, but in some ways that makes me a little naive. One never stops learning in life, huh?

19 comments:

陳韋夏陳韋夏益東富益東富 said...

脾氣與嘴巴不好,就算心地再好,也不算好人~~~..................................................

chickory said...

harsh/ imagine being that person who steals from a sleeping friend. imagine living with that. you have the better end of the deal. nice poppies. i am going to try and grow some here during the winter.

吳婷婷 said...

支持你!!!期待你的更新!!!相信一定會更好!!!!............................................................

郁雯郁雯 said...

部落格很棒唷~ 支持你歐^^..................................................................

雅俊芬凱陳許 said...

好文章就值得回響,如果可以常常看到您的更新,應該是件很幸福的事情~~............................................................

姿柯瑩柯dgdd憶曾g智曾 said...

來看看你逛逛blog囉,加油!............................................................

吳庭 said...

人生最重要的一件事,就是從生活中認識你自己。.......................................................

李秀迪彭恩依 said...

值得一看再看的格子,多謝分享.................................................................

邱允成邱允成 said...

道歉是人類一定必要的禮節..................................................

陳梁雅雯宗翰 said...

大肚能容,了卻人間多少事,滿腔歡喜,笑開天下古今愁。..................................................

建邱勳 said...

Better be the head of a dog than the tail of a lion.............................................................

謝俊林奕宏宏 said...

Lets cross the bridge when we come to it............................................................

怡屏 said...

良言一句三冬暖,惡語傷人六月寒。............................................................

惠邱邱邱邱雯 said...

做些小善事,說些愛的字句,世界更快樂。..................................................

佳張張張張燕張張張張張 said...

祝大家都平平安安健健康康!............................................................

翊翊翊翊張瑜翊翊翊 said...

累死了…來去看看文章轉換心情~............................................................

Mayden' s Voyage said...

"Imagine being that person who steals from a sleeping friend"...
Sad. Be well, wherever you are-
-me

佳張張張張燕張張張張張 said...

要在憂患恥辱的環境裡,創造我們自力更生的新生活。..................................................

石JaquelynS_Whitesi白 said...

肯定與支持你!!!加油囉~..................................................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

| Blog Template by http://www.bloggercandy.com/ | Header Image by Arpi |