Saturday, December 11, 2010

#Reverb10 ~ December 12th

Body Integration. This year, when did you feel the most integrated with your body? Did you have a moment where there wasn’t mind and body, but simply a cohesive YOU, alive and present?

Wow. That's quite the question. Where do I begin? I suppose the answer is I don't know. After all, I've spent the past decade self-medicating, numbing myself out of myself due to my pathological fear of feelings of any kind. I only have 5 months of and in the new me. What does cohesive mean, in relation to being? Aren't we all dichotomies of some kind or other?

1 comments:

claire bangasser said...

Ah, Rapunzel, this year was all the opposite of integration. I felt my body disintegrating on me -- my back giving out and still not lined up.

Build up your own and may you enjoy it always from now on!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

| Blog Template by http://www.bloggercandy.com/ | Header Image by Arpi |