Friday, June 03, 2011

Trust30 ~ One Strong Belief

I believe in the goodness of humans ~ all humans. I believe that everyone enters this world with purity of heart, and sacred intentions. Sometimes, something along the way happens, something which breaks us from the inside, out. Currently someone living on the fringes of my life finds himself there because he behaved badly. I find myself alone in the belief that he will undergo a metamorphosis, and that unconditional love can pave the way to that metamorphosis. With patience, my patience, I can watch the caterpillar become a butterfly. I can do nothing to speed up the process, all I can do is love him through this process.

{this post written for #Trust30}

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

| Blog Template by http://www.bloggercandy.com/ | Header Image by Arpi |