Friday, September 02, 2011

Random Thoughts



1. Yeay, summer's coming to a close. Yeah, you read that correctly, I can hardly wait for this ridiculous sticky humid heat to end! I want the cool breezes of autumn! Besides, I love seeing people's dazed looks, as they get jolted from the mundane lull of their leisurely summertime. Grrrrrherherherhehe. Yeah, I know, I'm a mean one. In the meantime, while we wait, I've compiled some random thoughts.

2. I've been reading a lot of historical. The characters are constantly drinking wine or ale. Wow, really? Did people really drink that much alcohol hundreds of years ago? 

3. I've just finished reading about the French Revolution. It left me saddened, and wondering, are we humans really, underneath all the pretenses, just instinct-driven and chaotic beings with hankering for anarchy? Maybe we just kid ourselves about being orderly and considerate. Maybe we're those things because of rules and their enforcement.

4. Some people (more often women than men, it seems) are just plain unfriendly. Hmmmm. I sometimes wonder why.  And other times I wonder, who lit the fuse on your tampon!

5. I've decided that cell phones should be treated like open liquor, when it comes to driving. No, I don't think that's too harsh. So many imbeciles out there still text and talk on their cell phones while driving. This is what can happen! (WARNING VERY GRAPHIC PICTURES) Now, that's harsh! Grrrrr!! Why? Why do they do it?


1 comments:

Jolene Perry said...

LOVE the pic :D

Also - minored in French and so did a lot of French History. Their revolution was BRUTAL.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

| Blog Template by http://www.bloggercandy.com/ | Header Image by Arpi |