Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday Five and Mindfulness Week 7

1. SIGHT ~ white on white, so zen, so uncomplicated, so clean, and crisp.

2. SOUND ~ birdsong heard thru my open living room window.

3. TASTE ~ Reese's Peanut Butter Cups {yum!}

4. SCENT ~ pepperoni pizza in the oven.

5. TOUCH ~ melted chocolate on my fingers.

white against white ~ taken somewhere in the DTES.

Mindfulness Week 7 ~ Still presently actively avoidant of any lengthy, structured group participation. So mindfulness practiced independently, weaved into my daily existence. Photography remains my most important expression of mindfulness. It anchors me to the NOW.


Ivy in the Sill ~ nature takes it back (2008/9)

I Could NOT resist ~ shopping at OPUS art supply store.

Looking east ~ Hasting at Cambie.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

| Blog Template by http://www.bloggercandy.com/ | Header Image by Arpi |