Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Wishcasting Wednesday ~ What Do I Wish to Nourish?

This week Jamie asks wishcasters What do you wish to nourish?

I wish to nourish patience, which I need as I journey through this time of transition. I wish to nourish waiting, waiting with the emotional harvest of my sensorial experiences. I wish to nourish reserving judgement.  



Just be, Roxanne. Embrace inertia in the wake of that impulsive-ness that accompanies intense and high emotional yield. Observe that strong hunger to escape without filling it. See ... smell ... listen and hear ... taste ... touch and feel. Fill yourself with NOW.

 

I wish to nourish creativity ~ in particular my photographic endeavour. I wish to nourish that seed of inspiration which will lead to publishing my work. I wish to nourish my current solitude, initially inflicted upon me but currently embraced by me, which provides much clarity. I wish to nourish the root of my Self. I wish to nourish love, the only true healing force we have.

13 comments:

Lucy Ladham-Dyment said...

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also. Nourish your roots every day that will bring nourishment to the rest as you so desire.

Ginny said...

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well. Your post was beautifully said and your photography was outstanding. May you find all that you want and all that you need in this time.

ABCcreativity said...

beautiful.
and as you wish for yourself, i wish for you as well.

Sulwyn said...

As Roxanne wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. Your pictures are lovely, as is your wish.

Karen D said...

May you find peace in the patience.
As You wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Unknown said...

As Roxanne wishes for herself, i wish for her also. Patience is a great thing to nourish, hmmm maybe i will borrow your wish to.

Ceanne said...

As Roxanne wishes for herself, so I wish for her!

Lis said...

Powerfully put, I feel every word, every wish in my heart and in my bones ...

patience ... and acceptance leading to deep contentment. That is how it has worked for me ...

As Roxanne wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

A girl said...

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Light to you enjoying the spaces inbetween.

Ginny Baker said...

As Roxanne wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. :-)

Kim Switzer said...

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.

Your photos are gorgeous! Loved getting to look at those, thanks!

Sarah Lulu said...

Lovely lovely lovely post!

As Roxanne wishes for herself I so lovingly wish this for her also.

Julie Jordan Scott said...

As Roxanne wishes for herself, so I wish for her, also... beautiful wishing, m'love...

and I am curious about this quote along the top of your blog.

Who said it?

"Feeling is the language, the forgotten language. If you understand feeling, you understand the whole."

See my wishcast this week -

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

| Blog Template by http://www.bloggercandy.com/ | Header Image by Arpi |