Tuesday, December 14, 2010

#Reverb10 ~ December 14th

Appreciate. What’s the one thing you have come to appreciate most in the past year? How do you express gratitude for it? (Author: Victoria Klein)

This may seem like a silly, trite and trivial answer, but I'm going with television. The past 5 months has seen my access to TV extremely limited. Now, in my new place, I have one (complete with remote control!) in my very own room! And, yes, I have a new appreciation for the tele. It provides a sort of background while I sketch, crochet my scarf, write letters or blog. At times the tele makes me feel less lonely, like, as though there are people in the room with me to keep me company, without intruding.

Strange, but true. I have come to appreciate the television this past year.

image credit: reddirtrose

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

| Blog Template by http://www.bloggercandy.com/ | Header Image by Arpi |