Tuesday, December 14, 2010

#Reverb10 ~ December 15th

5 Minutes. Imagine you will completely lose your memory of 2010 in five minutes. Set an alarm for five minutes and capture the things you most want to remember about 2010. (Author: Patti Digh)

The sound of laughter at the LIFE house. Simon the siamese. Bluejays flying all around the grounds of LIFE. Those cirque de soleil squirrels doing high wire acts on hydro wires. The few days we (@ LIFE) spent sans power, when the neighbour took out our hydro pole. The Gospel Blues Festival. The Gospel Rider's Campout. My (late) kitty, Meow Meow. Woof Baby, the maltese-poodle cross. The Teresa Trask-Brian Doerksen concert at House of James. Going to the House of James for the first time, ever. Martin ... our last jag before going into treatment. Martin ... clean and sober. The sound of my mother's voice .... also of my dad's ... and of course, Martin's. 

image credit: moviestorm

1 comments:

SpongyBones said...

2010 has been quite a year for me. I changed the rules somewhat and gave myself a few more minutes. Way to many memories to let slip away.

I spotted a few of your comments over on Susans blog. Wanted to stop by and say "hi".

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

| Blog Template by http://www.bloggercandy.com/ | Header Image by Arpi |