2. I've been writing. Since my mind is like a spaghetti junction of ideas and inspirations, the writing comes out all over the place. The story has not formed itself in any kind of order, inside my mind.
3. Writing feels to me like a form of haemorrhage. Yes, to write = to bleed.
4. When writer's block plagues me, then I've been reading. Reading inspires me; I've got a notebook on my bedside table where I jot down little bits of inspiration that I get from reading.
5. I love Goodreads; see the button in the sidebar to find out what I've been reading. Currently reading The Girl Who Played With Fire. Stieg Larsson was an awesome writer; his was a life definitely cut too short.
6. I've been clean and sober for a year now.
So .... how are you? What are you up to, these days?