Sunday, May 03, 2009

Day 39

I spent a quiet afternoon in my favourite cafe, surrounded by a few aquaintances. I did not get much writing work done, but my heart felt glad at receiving some gentle and happy vibrations. The rain, which threatened, stayed away ... and the sun even peeked out for a short while. Just about everywhere I look, downtown, I see tiny (or not so tiny) pools of cherry blossom petals. They look like lovely, natural, pink confetti.

I attempted to make supper, but alas, I burnt it. So, I suppose I feel grateful for the reminder that I should pay closer attention when I cook. Well, the smell of charred food lingered long enough that I shall not soon forget this lesson! I love the promise of the week ahead, which lingers sweetly in a Sunday evening.




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

| Blog Template by http://www.bloggercandy.com/ | Header Image by Arpi |