Sunday, December 27, 2009

Disquieting Balance

I’ve reached a disquieting balance. Uneventful. Intensity-free. I feel far removed from just about everything. This new, pharmaceutically-induced balance has crippled my creativity. I feel a sort of void, emotionally. Not depressive; quite numbly neutral, actually. It’s as thought I’ve not much of an opinion about anything, really. It’s cold and brightly overcast today. The icey fog of past days has cleared. I see no outward signs of growth. Only a sort of silvery stagnation. And, no clear view to what’s inside. That’s where I must look for what I seek – inside.

Perchance, is this what normal feels like? Because, it feels quite strange.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

| Blog Template by http://www.bloggercandy.com/ | Header Image by Arpi |